Posted: 01.07.20 at 05:52 by The Editor
Lincolnshire's NHS is seeking nominations in its COVID-19 Honours.
It says so many individuals throughout Lincolnshire's NHS have gone the extra mile during the pandemic and now is your chance to nominate someone for the national COVID-19 Honours.
Nominations are being sought for those who have made an exceptional contribution to the response to the pandemic in the UK.
This contribution could include:
· frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught COVID-19
· providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
· developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
· going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
· volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19.
Anyone can make a nomination and there is no deadline. Nominations will be considered by a national independent honours committee.
The nomination form can be found by clicking here.