Summaryzero deposit guarentee option available! Brand new one bedroom apartment situated within Market Deeping, offering allocated off road parking and light and modern living accomodation.
Descriptionzero deposit guarentee option available! Available end of January 2020, a rare opportunity to let this one bedroom brand new apartment situated within the Towngate Mews development in Market Deeping! Located close to the town centre and boasting ample modern, light and spacious living accommodation as well as off road parking!Apartment comprises of a light and spacious open plan lounge and kitchen area boasting a range of modern fitted units and an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer! Further the double master bedroom and the family bathroom offering a three piece suite!Finished to a high standard and available immediately this is an apartment not to miss! Act fast and call now to secure your viewing!While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.