SummaryTwo bedroom Semi Detached Property located in Crowland.
Comes with Garage, off road parking and downstairs WC.
DescriptionTwo bedroom property located in Crowland to the north of Peterborough.
Comes with a Garage, driveway for 2 cars and Gas central Heating.
The ground floor comes with wooden flooring throughout and comprises an entrance Hallway that leads to the downstairs WC, Kitchen and Living room.
The kitchen comes with an Electric Cooker, Gas Hob and Tiling.
The Living room has Neutral colours and has Patio Doors that lead to the Stone Gravel & Patio Rear Garden.
The First Floor comprises of a Landing, Two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The First Floor rooms all have Neutral colouring, carpets, the Second Bedroom comes with an inbuilt cupboard and the Bathroom comprises of a 3 piece suite with a shower over the bath.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Bedroom 1Bedroom 1BathroomBathroom 2KitchenKitchen 1KitchenKitchen 2GardenGardenBedroom 2Bedroom 2BathroomBathroomLiving RoomLiving RoomFrontFront PhotoWhile every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.