Summarybeautiful former monastery, this three bed character property has accommodation comprising of the followingdescriptionbeautiful former monastery, this three bed character property has accommodation comprising of the following:* entrance hallway * lounge: Wooden floor and stone feature fireplace * dining room: Wooden floor and stone feature fireplace * kitchen: Open plan with cream fitted kitchen with electric range cooker, granite worktops & splashback, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer * * cloakroom: Toilet and sink * bedroom one: Double * en-suite shower room: Shower cubicle, sink and toilet * bedroom two and three: Double * bathroom: (accessed from the landing and from the second bedroom) includes Victorian bath * other: Underfloor heating downstairs, oil radiator heating upstairs * outside: Enclosed garden with gated driveway * deposit £1300 * pets considered - no housing benefit - energy rating EAs part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.