SummaryAs you enter the property you have a well sized hallway with downstairs W/C for extra storage.
To the right of this generous sized 3 bedroom property you have a fantastically sized kitchen diner, with ample storage space and decorated neutral throughout.
The kitchen is to a very high modern specification and includes a seperate utility area with back door access to garden.
To the left of the property is a large lounge area suitable for large furniture and french doors that lead into the garden.
Decorated neutral throughout.
Upstairs you have 2 double bedrooms and 1 large single bedroom with a well decorated family bathroom and ensuite with shower to the master bedroom.
The master bedroom is a very generous size and the ensuite has been recently modernised further and renovated to a high standard.
The garden has a small patio area which backs onto grass.
A very generous sized garden.
This property is a must see and is fantastically presented throughout!Descriptionavailable April 2020! A fantastically presented 3 bed property in the sought after area of market deeping!While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.