Summary* zero deposit available * executive and well presented semi detached house with allocated parking and en suite, situated in a village location, close to local amenitiesdescriptionexecutive family home.
Set in the quiet village location of Eye, this 4 bedroom family home is immaculately presented, property comprises of:Entrance hallway - Neutral walls, carpetedCloakroom - Neutral walls, vinyl flooring, toilet and sinkLounge - Neutral walls, carpeted, patio doors leading to gardenDining room - Neutral walls with feature green wall, carpetedKitchen - Neutral walls, tiled floor, modern wall and base units, gas hob and oven, dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezerMaster bedroom - Neutral walls with feature wall, carpeted, doubleEn suite - Neutral walls, vinyl floor, toilet, sink and shower cubicleBedroom two - Neutral walls with feature wall, carpeted, doubleBedroom three - neutral walls, carpeted, small doubleBedroom four - Neutral walls, carpeted, singleBathroom - Neutral walls, vinyl floor, three piece suite with shower over bathOutside space - Rear garden laid to lawn, shed, allocated parkingAdditional info - Gas central heating, double glazed windowsDeposit £1150 (5 weeks rent) or zero deposit available - pets considered - EPC rating C* Images used within this advert were taken prior to the current tenancy and therefore the property may differ upon viewings *While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.